Do you want to:
- Learn how to communicate effectively in the workplace?
- Improve your office administration skills?
- Prepare for a career in the administrative field?
At Oxbridge Academy, you can study towards a variety of courses that are aimed at equipping you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the administrative field.
Want to find out more about any of these courses?
Fill in the form below, and an Oxbridge Academy student advisor will call you back to answer any questions you might have:
How you can benefit by studying a secretarial course at Oxbridge Academy
- You can acquire job-relevant administrative and secretarial skills by studying in your own time from home.
- You can choose to study towards an Oxbridge Academy skills course or an accredited national qualification.
- You can ask a tutor for help whenever you get stuck with your studies.
- You can expect meaningful feedback on all your assignments.
- You can choose to pay for your course upfront or in affordable monthly instalments.
- You can register for your course at any time of the year.
What our secretarial students have to say
What skills do you need to work as a secretary, receptionist, or office administrator?
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good grammar and spelling
- Strong typing skills
- Computer literacy
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Efficiency and reliability
Need more information about studying secretarial courses at Oxbridge Academy?
Simply fill in the form below, and an Oxbridge Academy student advisor will call you back to answer any questions you might have: